Saturday 9 June 2012

Punk Rocker Parody

Punk Rocker Parody Procrastination

Hi Folks

It's been a while now but I have been busy. Firstly I would like to report that I have sold very few copies of my first novella, 'Memoirs of a Vending Machine' and I can now confirm that I am a failed author according to the definition I carry in my own imagination. But at least I tried! So to all of my detractors I am now no longer prepared to put up with your criticisms and so I say &^*^&%$*$#.  And to those who have enjoyed or are yet to enjoy my creations - Thank you and god bless.

Anyway, in the mean-time I have been preparing for law exams and therefore have been busy procrastinating. I have managed to bring to fruition an idea I have had for some time - a parody of the famous song 'I wish I was a punk rocker' by Sandi Thom. I have checked the copyright law and I think I can get away with this as a parody or as 'fair use' due to its educational value.If you want to understand what I'm talking about here you'll have to listen.  If the copyright owners contact me however and claim infringement I'll have to take it down but until then, have a listen its a bit of fun.

The link is to the right, at the top of my other links to 'soundcloud'. (sorry - took the link down 'cause I needed the space.)

That's all for now - and wish me luck with the exam please.

Beeruybaraoyaji

No comments:

Post a Comment