Friday 25 March 2011

Revisiting Memoirs of a Vending Machine

A colleague of mine had a read of 'Memoirs of a Vending Machine' and told me how much she thoroughly enjoyed reading it. She told me she only put it down once to have a swim, finishing the next part in one sitting. It made my day to hear this positive feedback and made me more determined to get it out there to the public. I had another read myself and noticed that I now have a level of detachment from the book that I didn't have when I wrote it. I was able to read critically (and found a few typos) finding a couple of paragraphs that I wouldn't mind doing a little differently. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed reading it again and re-acquainting myself with Mike, Mark, Jon and Jeff. I am going to do a small re-edit in the near future, although this won't change much at all. When all is done I am thinking about getting a hard copy printed then I might think about putting a small price back on the book as it seems to be doing pretty well at the moment. So download while it is free! Watch out for the hard copy.


  • BTW - Keitai Friends took a 'hammering' at Barnes and Noble a couple of months ago with two seriously 'pissed off' readers posting two seriously bad reviews and a one star rating. Well... its back to three stars after seven ratings so it looks like not all of the people who read it feel the same - looks like some people DO get it !

Beerubaraoyaji

No comments:

Post a Comment